Request for Proposal
The Beardy’s & Okemasis First Nation conducts several events throughout the year which require food services. To ensure the best value for our Band members, the Request for Proposal (RFP) process has been instituted for Food Services at these events.
In order to ensure a fair and transparent process, RFPs are being solicited from members of the Beardy’s & Okemasis First Nation for food preparation.
Project Identification Number: RFP 001.11
Event: General Band Meeting
Event Date: September 12, 2011
Time Required: Lunch, 12:00pm
Location Required: Beardy’s Recreation Centre
Proposal Submission Date: September 7, 2011 at 12:00pm (noon)
Proposal should include:
- Project Identification Number (RFP 001.11)
- Brief background information of food preparation staff
- Any certificates/ education/ qualifications of proposal/ food preparation team
- List of included services for meal (ie: garbage disposal, table clearing, etc)
- Detailed contact information
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages (preference will be given to soup, bannock, and fruit) for 200 persons (please provide details of menu options)
- All required utensils, plates, bowls, accompaniments, and condiments (styro/plastic products, salt, pepper, ketchup etc). *Note that the Beardy’s & Okemasis First Nation will not provide these items)*
- Budget including final total of proposal
Proposals can be submitted to Kevin Seesequasis via email: Communications@beardysband.com, via fax: (306) 467-4404 or by dropping off your proposal at the front desk of the Band Office.
Proposals will be selected on Thursday, September 8, 2011 and notification will be provided by the end of that business day.
Download the .pdf version here: RFP 001.11- GBM Lunch.pdf